F. How you can control your information
1. Personal Data. You may review and change any personal data in your account profile and, where applicable, personal account preferences, stored in our system if you believe it may be out of date or incorrect. And where you have provided your consent for us to use your information, you may request to withdraw that consent for future uses of your information. Where applicable, you may log in to your account to update your information or preferences, which may include revoking consent to certain communication outreach and marketing uses.
2. Promotional Materials. You may always opt out of receiving future commercial email or text messages from us by following the opt-out instructions in emails or texts we send you, or by contacting us at the address provided below. Please be aware that if you opt out of receiving commercial messages from us, it may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process your opt-out request, and you may receive commercial messages from us during that period. Please note that if you opt out of future text messages, this opt-out list is separate from our email preferences and opt-out lists.
Even if you opt out of receiving promotional and marketing material, we may still correspond with you about your existing or past business relationships with us (e.g., any purchase of our products or use of our services, or responses to your requests for information either through the website or other means). We may also access and view your information in the course of maintaining and improving the Site and our services.
3. Cookies, interest-based advertising and AdChoices. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies automatically. You can deactivate the storing of cookies or adjust your browser to inform you before the cookie is stored on your computer. You can find more information about cookies and how they work at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/. You can visit the Cookie Settings link at the bottom of each Bayer Consumer Health Site to manage your optional cookies.
In the case of third-party cookies that are used for interest-based advertising, you can opt out of receiving interest-based ads from members of the Digital Advertising Alliance at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ for web properties or at https://youradchoices.com/appchoices for mobile apps.
4. Location-based information. Your device may provide ways to prevent sharing your location, like disabling location-based services or turning off your GPS, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth. If you disable any location-based services on your device, you may not be able to use certain features of the Site.
5. Global Privacy Controls / Do Not Track. We recognize Global Privacy Control (“GPC”) signals, which are browser-based opt-out preference signals that can communicate your request to opt-out of the sale or certain sharing of your personal data, as described below. For more information on how the GPC works, visit their website here. Please note that some browsers may not natively support GPC functionality, or, if such functionality is supported by a particular browser, it may not be turned on by default. Our GPC signals do not apply to offline sales and are processed at the browser level, meaning you will need to enable the signal separately for each browser or device you use to ensure that we recognize the signal. Please consult your browser’s settings or your browser’s website for more information on how your browser may support GPC functionality.
Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. Instead, we collect, use, and share information as described in this privacy statement regardless of a “do not track” choice.