Lotrimin® Anti-Fungal (AF) and Tinactin® Spray Products Voluntary Recall Refund Form
Please complete the steps listed below if you would like to receive a refund for your purchase of the following unexpired Lotrimin® AF and Tinactin® spray products with lot numbers beginning with TN or CV impacted by our October 1, 2021 voluntary recall:
- Lotrimin® Anti-Fungal (AF) Athlete's Foot Powder Spray
- Lotrimin® Anti-Fungal Jock Itch (JI) Athlete's Foot Powder Spray
- Lotrimin® Anti-Fungal (AF) Athlete’s Foot Deodorant Powder Spray
- Lotrimin® AF Athlete's Foot Liquid Spray
- Lotrimin® AF Athlete’s Foot Daily Prevention Deodorant Powder Spray
- Tinactin® Jock Itch (JI) Powder Spray
- Tinactin® Athlete’s Foot Deodorant Powder Spray
- Tinactin® Athlete’s Foot Powder Spray
- Tinactin® Athlete’s Foot Liquid Spray
In order to complete this form, you will need to provide:
- Product name and quantity of items purchased
- Proof of purchase (photo(s) of the item(s) showing the Lot Number(s) printed on the side or bottom of the can(s))
Instructions for completing the form:
- In the first drop-down menu below ("Select Reason"), please choose "Voluntary recall".
- In the second drop-down menu below ("Select Product"), select the product you want to claim a refund for.
Once you have completed and submitted the form below, we will verify the information you have provided and process your refund. Due to high contact volume, please allow 6-8 weeks for processing. The information you provide us is subject to our Privacy Statement.
If you are under 18 years old, you may not submit information to Bayer via this website.
If you believe you are experiencing a side-effect associated with the use of our product(s), please call 866-360-3266.
If you have additional questions associated with this voluntary recall, please visit our website or call Bayer at +1-866-360-3266.